Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Expectation from TINST 475

After being in the IT industry for a little over 3 years, experience has taught me that information technology is crucial to the majority of business.  Almost all companies use IT to some extent.  Employers rely on IT to make their business more effective and profitable. Most job functions require employees know the basics of IT.  In my opinion, as long as business is competitive there will be a need for IT. With that thought, I am hoping to learn the fundamental concepts of the relationship between information technology and the business market, and gain skills in creating IT business opportunities.  Hopefully in the near future, I can apply the knowledge I learn from TINST 475 to the real business world and create my own IT company.  

No comments:

Post a Comment